GRAB & SIT-DOWN BREAKFAST CLUB
This free program runs Monday-Friday during the school year from 8:00-8:30am. It provides children and their families the ability to have a nutritious breakfast before school each morning.
This program is funded through the Children’s Foundation Food and Friends Program who are dedicated to bringing Healthy Food to Hungry Minds along with community donations.
Times: Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 8:30 am
When: During the school year (September to June)
Where: Shelldale Gym back (black) door
• We will have a sit down & eat area
• Everyone will need to wear a mask and have their temperature taken prior to entering the building, if anyone has a fever they will be sent home.
• There will be prepackaged food to grab & sit at the table.
• There will be assigned number of people per table
• Everyone must stay in building until 8:30 am
Sign up for 2020 season: The sign up for Wednesday, April 29, 2020 has been cancelled due to the COVID-19 and social distancing rules.
Shelldale Family Gateway provides 46 plots of garden for members of the community to rent out each year for an annual fee of $20. Soil is prepared each spring by Shelldale Family Gateway and members are responsible for planting, tending, harvesting, watering and weeding their own garden plots. Plots are rented out on a first come, first served basis. There is a locked shed adjacent to the garden for storage of tools and supplies.
Time frame: Available on a first come first serve basis
Cost: $20 Annually